Pool Hours are subject to change based on the discretion of the Pool Manager(s) and on the weather and weather forecast.
5/26 Opening Day 10am - 9pm
5/26 - 5/28 10am - 9pm
5/29 & 5/30 Adult Hours 11am - 4pm Open Swim 4pm - 8pm
5/31 Adult Hours 11am - 4pm Open Swim 4pm - 9pm
6/1 Open Swim 11am - 9pm
6/4 - 6/6 Open Swim 11am - 9pm
6/7 Open Swim 11am - 4:45pm
6/8 Open Swim 11am - 9pm
6/11 - 7/13 12pm - 9pm (the wading/kiddie pool area will be opened at 9am)
7/16 - end of season* 10am - 9pm
6/9 - end of season* 10am - 9pm
* The entire club (including tennis courts) will close at 5pm, July 20th and re-open at approximately 3pm July 21st as we host the conference swim meet.
The pool may remain open past 9pm on unusually hot evenings at the manager's discretion.
In the event of thunder or lightning spotted in the area, the pool will be closed and the deck area must be completely cleared for a minimum of 30 minutes and until such time as the manager on duty feels that it is safe and appropriate to reopen. Pool closings and reopening updates will be posted on the front page of the website.
Please check the website for updates on pool closing. The pool will be closed:
- At 4:45pm for set-up for home swim meets and 5:30 for home dive events shown on the calendar. Pool may reopen the dive meets. On these evenings, members have guest privileges at the pools shown on the calendar.
- After all swim meets except by manager decision on unusually hot evenings.
- At 7pm if the air temperature is below 70 degrees and attendance is low.
- For the evening social events listed on the calendar.
- Season may continue after Labor day, more notice as season draws to a close.