About the LFC
In 1955, 300 ambitious families bought a beautiful piece of land, built a fabulous swimming pool, and founded the La Grange Field Club. We are happy they did.
Since then, four tennis courts and a toddler pool were added, and in 2005, the LFC received a top-to-bottom makeover. We now have two new pools, a new snack bar, a renovated clubhouse, and refurbished tennis courts. All promise many more years of summer fun.
Our season spans Memorial Day to Labor Day complete with swim, dive, water polo and tennis programs. Social events are planned throughout the summer, adding to the fun and warmth of the Club.
Click on the photos below for additional images.